When do I need an injury solicitor in Eastham?
You definitely need an injury solicitor Eastham if you can say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Have you had an accident within the last three years?
- Did you need medical attention as a result?
- Was the accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal activity?
How do I find the right injury solicitor Eastham?
We can’t do better than to say come to us. We think we are the best firm to handle your claim. A number of things set us apart from other companies. A few highlights are:
- We are one of the largest law firms in the UK. With over ten years’ experience of working just in the personal injury field, we have amassed a wealth of knowledge and expertise in handling such cases. We have a huge network of legal professionals across the country, so we’re sure to have a great injury solicitor in Eastham with good local knowledge to handle your claim.
- We have a dedicated helpline for our customers. We offer free legal advice 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our advisors are friendly and empathetic to your situation. With just a few details about your accident, we can give you no obligation advice on your chances of success. We will also let you know the amount you MAY be able to receive if you bring a claim. And there’s no obligation if you are not ready to make a claim.
Our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile: 0333 500 0993
- If you do decide to go ahead, we won’t charge you a penny to start your claim. And if you don’t win your case, it won’t cost you either – we operate a full 100% no win, no fee service.
- We’re known for our terrific customer service and efficient case handling. We have countless great reviews from satisfied clients, whether they have won their claim or not. And we are proud to count Esther Rantzen, the well-known consumer champion, as our patron.
We have lots of experience in all kinds of accident cases. The most common ones we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
…and many more. If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, give us a call.
If we tell you that you have a good claim and you decide to go ahead, we will put you in touch with the best injury solicitor in Eastham to fight your case. As well as a sum of money for the injury, he or she may also be able to get you money to cover costs such as:
- Loss of earnings.
- Prescription costs.
- Transport costs.
- Childcare and costs of help around the home.
So don’t delay – call about your claim today!