Making a claim for an accident at work.
When people make a claim for an accident that happened at work, it is usually because their employer has not followed all the rules and regulations regarding the health and safety of their employees. It is their responsibility to ensure the environment that their employees work in, is safe and secure and if they fail to do so, you have the right to hire an Injury Solicitor in East Dorset to help you with your claim.
How you and your employer could avoid an accident at work
- Make sure you are happy and comfortable with the environment you are going to be working in everyday. Where you will not strain yourself to reach or bend for items you may need.
- Wear the protective clothing that should be provided to you by your employer to prevent any injuries to yourself.
- Your employer should ensure that fire drills are done on a regular basis.
- Make sure all the equipment you work with is not damaged and is in good working order, if not your employer should repair or replace it to avoid accidents from happening.
- If an accident does occur, your employer should make sure it is recorded in the accident book.
- Employees and Employers must ensure they are following all the rules and regulations regarding health and safety at all times.
These tips are just some points that should be adhered to in the workplace, the list is endless and should be available on posters and in files at your place of work.
Contact Injury Solicitors in East Dorset
To help you with your claim you need expert and specialised advice. Accident Advice Helpline are one the UK’s biggest law firms. With many years of experience in claims, they will provide you with an injury solicitor in East Dorset who will help you to get the best compensation you deserve.
If you worry about financial losses, don’t, if you do not win your case, you do not pay a penny. Your injury solicitor in East Dorset works on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis. Your injury solicitor in East Dorset will take your claim into their own hands and provide you with all the best support you need throughout the process of claiming for personal injury compensation.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone on 0333 0500 0993 to start your claim today.
Our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can contact us whenever it is best for you.
Date Published: 25th September 2014
Author: David Brown
Accident at Work stats for East Dorset
|Non Fatal Injuries||69||88||91|