Looking for an injury solicitor Douglas?
If you suffer an accident, with a bit of luck, it’s not serious. You quickly recover and life moves on. But sometimes, accidents can have devastating consequences. As well as the physical pain, you may find that it affects the whole of your life. You can no longer work, your home life suffers and your finances are a mess.
What if the accident wasn’t your fault? If the accident happened within the last three years and you have reason to think that someone else was to blame, you may well have a good claim for compensation. This is where an injury solicitor in Douglas comes in.
Accident Advice Helpline have been working in the field of personal injury for over 15 years and is one of the largest law firms in the country. We can find you an injury solicitor in Douglas to help deal with your claim and hopefully win you the compensation you need to make amends for:
- The injury itself
- Loss of earnings
- Travel and transport costs
- Prescription costs
- Child care
- Help around the home.
We have handled accidents of all types, from the minor to the most serious. These may have occurred:
- At work – either industrial accidents or industrial diseases.
- When out and about, such as road traffic accidents or slips, trips and falls.
- On holiday – for example sporting injuries or food poisoning.
- At home, perhaps through injury caused by faulty goods.
…and in a range of other scenarios, from medical negligence to criminal activity.
If you’re not sure whether your accident qualifies for personal injury compensation, your first port of call should be us. We’ll take a few brief details and give you free legal advice about whether you have a good claim and give you an idea of how much compensation an injury solicitor in Douglas could win for you. There are two easy ways to get started:
- Call our helpline – we have trained advisers who will deal with your call in a friendly, helpful manner. For your convenience, we’re open for calls 24/7. If we don’t know the answer right away, we’ll ring you back. It’s free to call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or ring us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- Use our handy 30 second test – this is available on our website and will help you decide if your accident qualifies and how much typically you may receive after a successful claim.
Remember, however you contact us, there is no obligation to take your claim forward. It is entirely up to you if and when you decide to proceed, provided it’s within three years of the date of the accident. We do not ask for any money upfront when we take on your case. What’s more, all our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if you’re looking for an injury solicitor in Douglas for advice or to take your case forward, contact us today.