Dollar is a town in Scotland. Its residents thoroughly enjoy living their every day, going about their life’s such as going to work, they usually get a long in a swiftly manner. However with the prevalence of offices in the town, it is no wonder that carpal tunnel syndrome is beginning to be quite common. If you have found yourself suffering from the condition, your best option would be to get in contact with an injury solicitor in Dollar so they can help get you some form of compensation.
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is not your everyday kind of injury. It is not something you contract immediately in a car accident, or something that you can get by chemical transfer. This kind of injury comes over time, and through repeated actions.
- Offices –Working in an office you will need to keep clicking the mouse over and over again, putting a lot of strain on your hand, wrist and the bones and nerves thereof.
- Menial tasks – Some jobs involve performing small tasks over and over. For a florist, for example, the need to cut flowers and then arrange and bind them can lead to a lot pain the hands and arms. This is because the repetitive action causes nerve degeneration and eventually results in pain.
- Contact tasks – A job like a masseuse, for example, performs the same task over and over, but with a great deal of pressure being put on the muscles of the arms.
If an employer does not do all that they can to stop this degeneration of muscles and nerves an injury solicitor in Dollar can help you claim compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you need help with a claim, find out if Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We have over 15 years of legal experience, all of which has been in personal injury claims.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland and they all help you by working on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
We don’t inconvenience you when we assess your claim either. Our friendly advisors can do this when you call. You are able to make a claim if:
- Someone else caused your accident.
- You are calling within 3 years of your accident happening.
- You were seen by and treated by a doctor.
How to contact an injury solicitor in Dollar
For more information about how an experienced injury solicitor in Dollar can help you, just call Accident Advice Helpline. From a landline we have a freephone number which is 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile the number to call is 0333 500 0993.
Our advisors will give you all the advice you need before starting your claim, so why not call today?