How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Dolgellau

    If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you need the help of an expert personal injury solicitor in Dolgellau. At Accident Advice Helpline, we just so happen to have a large team of experienced in-house personal injury lawyers who can help you with making a claim for anything from a whiplash injury to food poisoning. You just have to give us a call.

    Are you eligible to make a claim?

    Naturally, you are only able to make a personal injury claim if there is a third party who can be held responsible for your injuries. If you were wholly or partially responsible for your injuries, then you simply cannot make a claim because you bear at least some liability for it. So, if you want to make a personal injury claim with the help of an injury solicitor in Dolgellau, you need to first and foremost have been innocent in the accident that caused your injury. Then, you will need to be able to show medical proof of your injuries, which means that a trip to the doctor, or another medical professional, is a must following your accident and injury.

    If you meet the criteria above, you will need to act quickly and get in touch with us within 3 years of your accident, although the sooner you can do so the better, because there is only a 3-year window in which adults can make a claim. If, however, you were a child when your accident occurred, you will normally be given 3 years from the day you turn 18 to file a claim.

    What evidence do you need?

    Obviously, if you are making a claim for personal injury compensation, it is always better to have a lot of evidence to back up your claim.We know that this is not always possible, but if you can try to gather as many of the following as possible, it will certainly bolster your claim:

    • Witness testimonies/ contact details
    • Workplace injury reports
    • Photographs of the scene
    • Pictures of your injuries
    • Medical records
    • Medical receipts
    • Injury-related travel receipts

    Of course, this list is not extensive; just do your best to collect anything you think will help your claim and we will do our very best to make a case with what we have.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Hiring an injury solicitor in Dolgellau

    Hiring an expertl injury solicitor in Dolgellau could not be simpler; just call Accident Advice Helpline on either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. Our friendly advisers will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, no matter what they might be!



    Date Published: 10th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.