How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Coverack

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Coverack

    A nippy swim!

    For 50 years, Coverack residents and visitors have taken part in a Christmas tradition – a quick swim in the sea on Christmas Day. A proud and welcoming community — something you can witness just from their community website — this village sees many people visit every year, taking in the delights of one of the most far-flung communities in the UK.

    But, no matter where you travel, why you travel or how you travel, you should be safe and free from harm as much as reasonably possible. When these precautionary steps are not taken and regulations or guidelines not followed, it can leave things open to chance. The chances are that you could be hurt, or worse still you could face fatal injuries.

    If you have been injured, contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 as we have the right injury solicitor in Coverack to help you.

    Do we ‘cover’ certain types of accidents?

    We deal with a whole range of accidents, from the very minor to the most severe cases you can think of. We also help people claim compensation for illnesses, diseases and injuries they sustained as a result of unsafe work practices.

    To get the legal help and advice of an injury solicitor in Coverack, you will need to show that the accident in which you were involved was caused through no fault of your own. It could be through someone else’s actions or negligence, for example.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What about injuries? How severe do they need to be?

    Some of our clients suffered minor injuries that had a short-term impact on their daily lives. However, others who have benefitted from the representation of an injury solicitor in Coverack have suffered a number of complex injuries, the effects and impacts of which will be felt on a long-term basis.

    Providing the injury was caused as a direct result of the accident or incident, it could form part of your compensation claim.

    What about medical assessments?

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we find that medical assessments are rarely required, only being used in very complex cases. In order to be able to make a compensation claim, you will need to have been treated by a suitably qualified medical practitioner – this can be your GP or your local hospital. Frequently, the opinion of these medical practitioners as to the severity of your injury or injuries is sufficient.

    Get an injury solicitor in Coverack today

    If you have been hurt, and you think that you are entitled to compensation, why not call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile)?

    Date Published: 7th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Legal Services

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Coverack

    Accident Advice Helpline: Coverack

    Location We Serve:
    United Kingdom (UK)

    Contact Us

    Phone: 0800 689 0500

    Monday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Tuesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Wednesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Thursday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Friday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Saturday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Sunday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.