How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Clifford Bridge

    Clifford Bridge is a bridge spanning the River Teign in Devon, located in Dartmoor National Park. This rural area is home to plenty of countryside walking routes, local nature reserves and ancient, ruined castles. But finding an injury solicitor in Clifford Bridge could prove trickier. Due to the rural nature of the area, if you’re on the hunt for a specialist solicitor, it’s probably easier to just get in touch with a reputable firm you can trust, like Accident Advice Helpline. Our lawyers have over 16 years’ experience and we specialise in personal injury law – sorted.

    Why do you need an injury solicitor in Clifford Bridge?

    Generally speaking, you’ll need the services of a personal injury injury solicitor in Clifford Bridge if you have been injured in an accident that was somebody else’s fault. What types of accidents could you be entitled to claim compensation for? Here are a few examples:

    • A hiking accident which happened while taking part in an organised hike – for example due to a negligent guide or faulty equipment
    • Slip, trip or fall accidents in a public place
    • Workplace accidents
    • Road traffic accidents
    • Food poisoning

    Food poisoning is one type of illness which many people don’t realise you could be eligible to claim compensation for. But if you have dined out in the area and become ill as a result, you’re entitled to claim compensation for your suffering – the establishment you ate at has a responsibility to ensure that they maintain good food hygiene standards, and if they fail to do so, they could be held liable.

    Claiming compensation for a ruined holiday

    If you are holidaying in Devon from another part of the UK, you might want to claim personal injury compensation if somebody else causes an accident that ruins your family holiday. For example, you could be injured in an accident on a tour bus or sustain injuries after tripping over loose carpet on the stairs at your B & B. If something like this has happened to you, you’re not alone. Every year, thousands of people contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out if they are eligible to claim compensation for injuries caused by somebody else’s negligence.

    What if you can’t afford to make a claim?

    Accident Advice Helpline believes anybody who has been injured as a result of somebody else’s negligence should be entitled to claim personal injury compensation. That’s why we don’t charge any upfront legal fees for our services – we work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. So there is no such thing as ‘can’t afford to make a claim’ with us. Whether you’ve suffered minor injuries or been seriously hurt in Clifford Bridge, we can help you to get the compensation you are entitled to.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get the ball rolling on your claim today or just find out if you have a viable claim by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, charges may apply). If you’d like an idea of how much compensation you might be able to claim, you could always take the 30-second test on our website right now.

    Date Published: 16th June 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.