Passenger in Car Smash Seriously Hurt!
It is a dreadful headline but one which we see on a frequent basis. It is awful to think that as a passenger in a car that you can be seriously hurt through no fault of your own.
This does happen and when it does, you can rely on Accident Advice Helpline, along with their specialist in-house injury solicitor in Carmarthen and team to help you.
- After any accident, you should seek medical treatment. In some cases, our clients have been ‘walking wounded’, able to free themselves from the wreckage, either then taken to hospital by ambulance or have independently sought advice from their local hospital or their own doctor. However, our expert injury solicitor in Carmarthen have also worked with clients whose injuries were severe, life-threatening in some cases, and incredibly complex.
- Once you feel able to contact Accident Advice Helpline and ask about how you can benefit from the legal representation of our injury solicitor in Carmarthen. You can do this in two ways:
- Call us on 0800 689 0500 or…
- Log on to our website www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk where not only will you find a whole heap of useful information, articles and customer testimonials but also further help on how making a claim for personal injury compensation works
- You do not need to worry about being pressured when you call AAH. Our trained advisers, with experience and a deep understanding of the difficulties of being injured, are not sales representatives. They are here to offer you plain and simple advice; it is entirely your choice of you decide to make a claim or not. If you decide the time is not right, we promise not to contact you further!
- But, your adviser will talk to you about time – as will your injury solicitor in Carmarthen. When it comes to making a personal injury compensation claim, there is a deadline of 3 years during which you must make a claim (if you decide to do so); outside of this date, you will be disappointed to learn there is no possibility of bringing a claim
- Here at AAH, we along with our injury solicitor in Carmarthen will always be upfront in our dealings with you – and so we need to make you aware that you may need to undergo an independent medical assessment. This is not a certainty and is not designed to ‘trip you up’ but to ensure you are getting the right level of compensation.
If you have been a passenger in a car – or any other vehicle! – that was involved in an accident, you may need the help of an injury solicitor in Carmarthen. Call AAH today on 0800 689 0500 for a no-obligation chat.