Car Park Collision Causes Huge Damage – to both people and car!
You would not think that a simple bump between two cars in a supermarket car park could cause such damage!
Modern cars are far safer today than they ever were but, car crashes do not have to happen at speed to cause damage – to either the cars or the people.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that has, so far, helped thousands of people to successfully claim compensation for injuries they sustained in accidents that were not their fault.
As a trusted and reputable law firm, we receive thousands of enquiries each month from potential customers looking for advice regarding making compensation claims. To claim financial justice for your injuries – not matter how trivial you feel your injuries are – is to take legal action against the person or company responsible for you being hurt. You will need the help of an expert injury solicitor in Carleen – and here at Accident Advice Helpline we have just the team!
Our injury solicitor in Carleen can help with all types of injuries, sustained as a result of all manner of accidents or incidents:
- Road traffic accidents – whether you were the driver or passenger, if you were hurt in a road traffic accident or collision, you may need the help of one of our injury solicitors in Carleen
- Knocked over – our injury solicitor in Carleen has helped many pedestrians claim compensation for injuries as a result of being knocked over by a vehicle; some of these injuries are slight but others are life-threatening
- Trips or slips – we help many customers claim compensation after they have tripped or slipped either on the premises of a business or, in some case, outside where the landscape has not been looked after or kept safe by the local council or private owners
- Knocked from a bike or motorbike – increasingly, our injury solicitor in Carleen and their teams are working with customers knocked from their bike by other road users; again these injuries can have short term impacts but we find that many customers suffer injuries that have longer term impacts on their life.
- In fact, no matter how big or small your injury or injuries OR how you sustained them, as long as the accident was not your fault, Accident Advice Helpline and our injury solicitor in Carleen may be able to help you!
Find out more and hire an injury solicitor in Carleen NOW!
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we pride ourselves on being accessible and available to answer your questions, concerns and queries which is why we are one of only a handful of law firms to offer regularly manned phone lines for you. Open 7 days a week too, you can call us at a time that suits you!
Call us on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) today.
Date Published: 27th December 2013
Author: David Brown