Life is full of numbers…
It’s amazing how many aspects of our lives depends on numbers. From the four digit pin numbers for the various cards we have, to the numbers we dial so many numbers are important.
Sometimes, we hope we never have to use some of these numbers, For instance this 3 digit number must surely strike fear into everyone: 999.
This number in the UK is only used in extreme, life-threatening situations. Unfortunately, for some customers of AAH’s injury solicitor in Cannich, they have been the person rescued by the courageous men and women who are the emergency services.
Many customers do not realise that they may also need another number: 0800 689 0500
Dialling this free phone number will see you reach Accident Advice Helpline.
WHO are AAH… and why would you need them?
Accidents and incidents happen every day across the UK. Some will need the expert help of the emergency services but other incidents and, more importantly the victims of these incidents or events, remain hidden. Their story might not make the front of the local Cannich newspaper but, they suffer nevertheless.
People who have been hurt through no fault of their own are entitled, under British law, to make a claim for compensation for their injuries. And this is where AAH and their expert injury solicitor in Cannich come into play!
Sometimes, small accidents can have a big impact on someone:
- Emotional health can be affected. Some people find it difficult to sleep after a traumatic incident, or concentrate on daily tasks. Fear, no matter how irrational it may see, can grip their lives.
- Physical health can also be affected. From slight niggles, aches and pains, through to dramatic changes that remain hidden. Some customers, until they have spoken to one of AAH’s advisers and their injury solicitor in Cannich may not have told anyone about the physical or emotional impact on the accidents.
Why calling AAH could be the best decision you make TODAY:
- We do not – and never will – indulge in hard sell tactics. If you have a claim for compensation it is YOUR CHOICE as to whether you continue with it… or not.
- Cases are unlikely to end up in court if the blame squarely lies with another person or company; only contested claims end up in court but, if it did happen, you will have the very best injury solicitor in Cannich on your side.
- Again, only complex cases may need to undergo an independent medical assessment; your injury solicitor in Cannich will see this as a positive move, rather than a negative impact as these assessments are not designed to ‘trip you up’ but thoroughly assess your injuries.
Keep our number close by – 0800 689 0500 – and let’s hope you never need to contact us…
Date Published: 27th December 2013
Author: David Brown