One popular way of hunting out a personal injury solicitor in Calderdale is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. If you use this method of searching you can be confident of two things:
- You are being provided with a personal injury lawyer that is easy to access from the Calderdale area. You will communicate with your personal injury solicitor in Calderdale mainly by phone
- You are getting an expert in your particular type of personal injury claim. This is because Accident Advice Helpline are such a large and well established personal injury legal firm. They have an expert team of personal injury lawyers ready to help their clients
Finding a personal injury solicitor in Calderdale who can deal with a car accident
Car accidents (and all road traffic accidents) are one of the most common personal injury claims. Accident Advice Helpline gets hundreds of calls relating to car accidents every week. It will be easy for Accident Advice Helpline to locate a personal injury solicitor in Calderdale who can help. The job of a personal injury lawyer is to:
- Show that someone else was at fault for your accident – in the case of a road traffic accident this is probably another driver. The compensation is paid by this person.
- Showing that you were injured in the accident – the evidence is provided by your statement, witness statements and medical reports.
- Showing that another motorist caused the accident – perhaps because of the way in which they were driving – the evidence is provided by your statement, witness statements and photographs
Finding a personal injury solicitor in Calderdale who can deal with an occupational accident
Occupational (workplace) accidents are not so common and can be complex to resolve. Finding an experienced personal injury lawyer in Calderdale who can deal with them correctly is essential for the success of the claim. Accident Advice Helpline can provide this legal expert for you. Occupational accident personal injury claims are often made against an employer because they caused the accident and were therefore to blame for the injury. Evidence will be needed to show this and may be:
- A statement by the claimant
- Witness statements by people who saw the accident and work colleagues
- Health and safety records
Accident Advice Helpline has found that occupational workplace accidents can be caused by a combination of several factors. Underpinning these factors is the fact that the employer has failed to adequately assess the health and safety risks in the workplace. This assessment should be recorded in a formal risk assessment. Whilst the risk assessment is being prepared the employees should be able to raise concerns about the health and safety risks and take an active role in the process. It is they, after all, who have the most intimate knowledge about the job that they carry out every day. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 20th September 2014
Author: Sharon Parry
Accident at Work stats for Calderdale
|Non Fatal Injuries||229||267||200|