A personal injury solicitor may be able to help you with your construction site accident claim. The role of your personal injury solicitor in Caerphilly is to take care of all of the legal aspects of your claim, giving you time to focus on recovering from your injuries. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to find the exact injury solicitor for your needs. Someone who will understand both your injuries and the accident that caused them. They are a large legal firm who provide personal injury services all over the UK and you can call them whenever you want to.
A personal injury solicitor in Caerphilly will be able to help you with construction site accidents ranging from falling from a height to being hit by heavy machinery. Many construction site injuries could have been prevented or reduced in severity if the worker had been wearing a hard hat. This very simple and relatively inexpensive precaution really can make the difference between life and death in some circumstances.
Using a personal injury solicitor in Caerphilly for construction site accident claims
If you find your personal injury solicitor in Caerphilly via Accident Advice Helpline then you will be allocated an expert in your type of accident – for you that will mean construction site accidents. Construction site personal injury claims can be complex and you want a highly trained professional fighting your case for you. Your lawyer will look at the details of your accident. If you were not wearing a functioning hard had when you were hurt they will be looking into why that was and may be considering:
- If your hard hat was damaged in some way, perhaps by a previous accident or because it was old
- If your hard hat did not fit you properly because it was the wrong size
- If you were not provided with a hard hat at all
- If no-one had ever told you that you were required to wear a hard hat
- If there was adequate supervision to enforce the wearing of hard hats
- If there was written information requiring hard hats
Hard hat personal injury claims that an injury solicitor could handle
Any of the following scenarios could be handled by an injury solicitor in Caerphilly via Accident Advice Helpline:Open Claim Calculator
- An accident caused by an object falling or being thrown or dropped from a height. Building sites can be very high – they are often around tall buildings
- An accident where a worker is hit by a length of wood. This may seem funny on a comedy sketch but in real life it is far from amusing
- Parts of machinery becoming loose and forming a projectile
- Insufficient head room on scaffolding or other work spaces
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.