What is a personal injury? How can AAH and their expert injury solicitor in Bow help you?
Many people are not only unsure of how to make a claim for compensation when they have been injured but many are also unaware what injuries they can claim for.
What exactly is a personal injury?
It can be a number of things, according to British law concerning personal injury compensation claims. The good news is, no matter what your injury is, as your expert injury solicitor Bow will tell you, it is bound to ‘fit’ one or more of these pre-defined categories:
- A physical injury, disease or illness
- It can also be a psychological injury, in other words the accident or incident has had a significant impact on your emotionally
In some cases, personal injury can also result in death.
Your injury solicitor Bow and their team will have come across many examples and types of personal injuries over the previous few years. Examples are:
- Injuries at work are also seen as an example of personal injury including diseases and illnesses developed by some customers as a direct result of the work they did or the environment they worked in
- Stress can also cause a type of psychological injury which, if your employer did not help you with by altering work practices etc. may also be liable to pay you compensation
- Many of our clients use the expertise of our injury solicitor Bow when they have been hurt as a result of a road traffic collision or accident
- Some people have also been hurt as a result of a faulty product, that was not fit for purpose or a service that was lacking
- Some customers have claimed compensation of injuries received when they tripped, for example over a loose paving stone
- Medical negligence, where you have been let down by practitioners or treatments, are also a personal injury claim that will need the expertise of AAH’s injury solicitor Bow
- Likewise, if you have been an innocent victim of a crime that left you with injuries, you may be eligible to claim compensation
- Psychological impacts of being harassed in the workplace, is another example when you may have an eligible claim
How to get the best injury solicitor in Bow
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have some of the very best lawyers practicing in personal injury compensation claims, with the right specialist injury solicitor Bow waiting to start work on your case… now!
All it takes is a phone call – and that is FREE from a landline! Call AAH at a time that suits you on 0800 689 0500.