What AAH need from you to make a compensation claim on your behalf…
Being injured, especially through no fault of your own, is frustrating, painful and an incredible inconvenience, more so, if you enjoy a happy, busy lifestyle.
You may have thought about making a claim for compensation, as a means of claiming the finance you may need to be able to pay household bills if you are unable to work, or possibly pay for some extra medical treatments.
In order to make a claim, you will need an expert solicitor on your side and here at Accident Advice Helpline we have the perfect legal team for you – headed by an experienced injury solicitor in Bovey Tracey, your team will be able to put together a detailed case to win the maximum level of compensation for you.
But, your injury solicitor in Bovey Tracey will need to establish some details in order to put your case together:
- The date of your accident or incident, as well as where it happened and how
- If there were any witnesses, where possible you will need to provide their contact details to your injury solicitor
- They will also need to know the details of any injuries, as well as diagnosis and treatment
Your expert injury solicitor in Bovey Tracey may also be able to claim additional expenses in your behalf too, such as;
- Loss of earnings but they will need proof of this, along with receipts of any other expenses resulting as a direct result of your injuries
- Your expert and knowledgeable injury solicitor will also be willing to use any other material or documentation to support your compensation claim
How AAH and an injury solicitor in Bovey Tracey can help you
We believe in integrity and honesty in every step of the compensation process, from the moment you contact us to the moment your claim is complete. You can expect your injury solicitor and their team to tell you:
- How likely your case is to succeed
- And how much compensation you could be entitled to claim
You will also find that here at AAH, we will also explain to you, clearly and in full the whole legal process involved in making a claim for compensation. This way, we believe that fully informed claimants are happy claimants, knowing the progress of their case as well as how close a positive resolution is.
If you need advice and legal representation to make a claim for compensation, why not call AAH on 0800 689 0500? With some of the best injury solicitors in the country practicing here, your case could not be in better hands.
Date Published: 12th December 2013
Author: David Brown