The headlines in the national press say it all; large pile ups on motorways, brought on by a variety of reasons from fog, wind or rain through to driver error. If you have been unfortunate enough to be caught up in a major pile up or even a simple bump, you may need the help of AAH’s injury solicitor and team.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury solicitor in Bourne
Although we do not have a local injury solicitor in Bourne we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Bourne look no further than our expert service.
Here’s why you should use us:
Availability – AAH is available and accessible, with helplines that are open 24 hours a day, over 7 days a week. YOU call US when you are ready to do so, at a time that is right for YOU. We think it is not just about the provision of high quality advice but that it is also about the availability and accessibility of it. No point having a 9-to-5 service, as not everyone can call during these times.
Simplifies the process – What we have done here at Accident Advice Helpline is simplify the process as much as possible. We have done this by creating a unique ‘compensation calculator’.
The main features of the compensation calculator are:
- Within 30 seconds you will know if you have an eligible claims
- The calculator looks at your claim through assessing your answers to a series of questions
- It assesses whether you were at fault for the accident – if you were, the likelihood is you will not have a claim for compensation (this is laid down in UK law)
- Before you are put in touch with an expert injury solicitor, the calculator will also assess if you are eligible to claim as well as how much compensation you could be entitled to by collecting basic details of injuries and medical treatment you have received
- It also ensures that any claims passed to our injury solicitors are being made within 3 years of the date of your accident.
Trusted – as a law firm, we have an enviable reputation for being one of the best law firms when it comes to making compensation claims for personal injuries. There are no ‘levels’ of severity with AAH; from a simple bump to major pile ups, you will receive the same brilliant advice, the same great service and the same fabulous legal help from our injury solicitor and their team.
With nothing to lose, why not call us now on 0800 689 0500?
Road Traffic Accident stats for Lincolnshire
Date Published: 11th December 2013
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Bourne
Accident Advice Helpline: Bourne
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|