Industrial Deafness – Do You Suffer?
There are many, many cases of industrial diseases and ill health that so many people in the UK suffer from. If you are one of these people who believe that their work has made them ill, then you may need the help of one our many expert injury solicitor Baltasound.
What has changed?
It is true to say that work is – or should be – much safer these days than they ever were; in fact, some people would argue that we have gone overboard with health & safety, with many of us unable to enjoy our work due to limitations. But, what has changed?
The answer is two-fold:
- Health and safety laws and regulations are so much tighter in modern-day Britain than they were many years ago
- Many practices and tasks have since been identified as being a hazard, meaning they pose a risk to health
Industrial deafness is one illness that you could make a claim for compensation. If you worked in an industry or any work situation that involved you being exposed consistently to loud level of noise and were not provided with ear defenders or mufflers, then you may have a claim.
Our injury solicitor Baltasound will be able to tell you, in detail, how you go about making a claim for compensation but here is our quick guide;
- Take our compensation test – this is our unique tool that will tell you within seconds if you have a compensation claim! Consisting of a few short questions, it is easy and quick to complete.
Take the test! Call 0800 689 0500 or complete it online!
- If the test gives an indication that you do have a successful claim, you will need to discuss the options with one of our friendly advisers. As a law firm, we have some of the very best injury solicitor Baltasound working for us and so you could be talking to one very soon!
Find out more – simply call us 0800 689 0500
- Your expert, specialist injury solicitor Baltasound will take further details from you and will give you their thorough, objective assessment as to the validity of your compensation claim for industrial deafness of disease. They will then, on your instruction, create a comprehensive case for compensation
Interested? Call us on 0800 689 0500
- Once your injury solicitor Baltasound has all the necessary details, you can sit back, confident in the knowledge you have the best law firm on your side, fighting your case to get the maximum level of compensation.
Find out more today by giving us a call on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 28th November 2013
Author: David Brown