Do you require an injury solicitor in Ash?
If you have been injured in an accident then you could be due a compensation pay out. As long as your injuries have taken place in the last three years, and you can show that someone else caused you to be injured, then you could make an injury claim.
An injury solicitor in Ash could handle your compensation claim, helping you to obtain the money to which you are legally entitled. Accident Advice Helpline could provide you with legal representation from a top quality, experienced legal team.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm with a specialism in personal injury law. Having represented the rights of injury victims since 2000, we have become one of the leading UK companies operating in this field.
Our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen, is proud to be associated with such a genuine and caring organisation. In her role of consumer rights investigator, Dame Esther is in a fantastic position to keep check on the claims procedure that we offer to our clients. Dame Esther is more than happy to recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anyone needing the services of an injury solicitor in Ash.
If you need assistance in the aftermath of an accident, or advice regarding making an injury compensation claim, then our helpline service is the ideal point of contact for you. Simply call 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to receive support from our knowledgeable advisory team. You will be able to take a very simple assessment to find out how much money you could be entitled to. If you wish to go ahead with your claim, then we can refer you to an injury solicitor in Ash.
7 reasons to use an Accident Advice Helpline injury solicitor in Ash:
- Our lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury claims. They know exactly what they are doing and how to obtain the very best results.
- Our injury solicitor in Ash will handle your case on a no win no fee basis. Should you not win your claim, then you will have no legal fees to pay.
- You will have no upfront fees to pay.
- It does not matter where you live in the UK, our injury solicitor in Ash will be able to process your case over the telephone.
- You will have no complicated legal documentation to complete.
- You should not need to make a court appearance.
- Accident Advice Helpline offers a hassle-free way to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 8th December 2013
Author: David Brown