Aberdovey boasts some of the finest beaches in Britain. There are four miles of sand-dunes along a beautiful shoreline. The championship links golf course is on the landward side of the dunes. The beaches are popular with sunbathers, swimmers, surfers and fishermen while the estuary attracts a wide range of water sports enthusiasts
Close by is the contrasting landscape of spectacular mountain and valleys; a great location for walkers, climbers and wildlife watchers.
With all the activity on offer, it is unfortunate, but inevitable that accidents happen. If you have experienced the upset of an accident that was someone else’s fault you may be thinking about some advice from an injury solicitor in Aberdovey. Victims can often pursue successful claims for personal injury.
There are a few criteria to meet:
- The injury you sustain must have been as a result of an accident that was someone else’s fault
- It must usually have occurred within the last 3 years
- Your injury will have required medical attention.
If this sounds like you, now is the time to contact an injury solicitor in Aberdovey that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Accident Advice Helpline is a firm of injury solicitors who work on your behalf. All cases are handled in-house. There is no passing on of your information to other organisations.
We have over 15 years’ experience in supporting victims with claims advice.
Committed to excellent customer service right through your journey, we adhere to our values of:
What about the cost of an injury solicitor in Aberdovey?
That is one less thing for you to worry about. Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with a service ensuring:
- 100% no-win, no-fee claims
- No obligation to go ahead.
- You decide if you want to start your claim
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful advisors, happy to support you in your claim journey
- An honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success
- Keeping you informed of progress every step of the way.
How do you get started with Accident Advice Helpline
- Take our unique 30-second on line assessment to find out how much compensation you may be able to pursue.
- Talk to our friendly, professional advisers, free from your landline on: 0800 689 0500
- Call us from a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993
- Text “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you
Claim time varies from one case to another so begin your journey by finding out if you are eligible for a personal injury compensation claim, sooner rather than later.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown