Why do our compensation cases rarely end in court?
It has been written in British law for many decades that anyone hurt as a result of actions that were not their fault, can claim compensation. However, it has not always been a level playfield with many people not able to afford injury lawyers in Wolverhampton until the ‘no win no fee*’ arrangement was introduced.
The reasons why very few of our cases end up in court is down to:
- Robust assessment tools – we have developed a unique test which every new, potential customer must complete before we can look at their case further. There are 3 basic points in law that need to be met:
- The accident must have happened within three years of the date the compensation case is being lodged
- The accident, incident or event in which the person was hurt must NOT have been their fault
- The victim must have received medical attention or treatment for their injuries.
Even if you do match one of the above criteria, the likelihood of anyone being able to make a claim is unlikely.
- Detailed case submissions – our injury lawyers in Wolverhampton, along with our advisers pride themselves on helping people stand up for their rights in a court of law. Getting the right result and securing the maximum amount of compensation for the victim takes times and detail. Your solicitor will gather as much information as they possibly can to create a strong case for compensation.
- Availability – AAH has many avenues of communication with potential clients. You can contact us on 0800 689 0500, free from your landline. Many people, however, now only use mobiles and you can call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
If you prefer, you can also contact us via our website, where you can also take the 30-second test, developed to tell you in an instant if you have a claim for compensation.
- Expert injury lawyers in Wolverhampton – we work with the best solicitors so that compensation claims are resolved out of court to the satisfaction of our clients. Getting the right legal advice is paramount in mounting a successful compensation claim which is why the right place to come for advice and legal services is the Accident Advice Helpline.
Don’t let injury ruin your life – contact AAH, get the right advice, get the best injury lawyers in Wolverhampton and get the maximum amount of compensation for you.