Been involved in a motorbike accident? Call the expert injury lawyers in Winchcombe
Motorbikes are a cheap and affordable means of commuting and travelling around. However, they are also one of the most dangerous forms of transport. Indeed, accidents involving motorbikes often end in severe injuries or even fatalities.
Motorbikes account for for 1% of traffic on our roads, but for 20% of accidents. The motorbike rider is 40 times more likely to die than a car driver.
If you are involved in a motorbike accident and been injured through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be eligible to make a legal personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline.
At the scene of a motorbike accident
- Stay calm and don’t panic!
- Make sure that the scene is safe by switching off the engines and switching on the hazard lights.
- Check if anyone if injured and offer first aid.
- Contact the emergency services and notify them of your location and the number and type of casualties
- Ask witnesses to provide contact details and details of the accident to the emergency services
- Exchange details of your vehicle, contact details and insurance information with others
- Remain at the scene until the police and ambulance advise you otherwise
- Never remove the helmet from a motorcyclist who has been involved in a road traffic accident. This may cause further injury to the head and neck of the injured rider. The only circumstances when you may remove the helmet are if they have stopped breathing, or if they are suffering a cardiac arrest.
Making a personal injury claim for your motorbike accident using injury lawyers in Winchcombe
If you, or some one close to you, have suffered an injury as the result of a motorbike accident that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years’, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyers in Winchcombe.
Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 13 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, for people who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own.
To find out more about using their injury lawyers in Winchcombe to assist you with making a personal injury compensation claim, just call their 24 hour a day, 7 days a week telephone helpline service. Their telephone advisers are ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury claim using their injury lawyers in Winchcombe.
Alternatively, why not go online and take part in their unique 30 second online test and see if you can claim using their injury lawyers in Winchcombe? It will give you an estimate of how much you might be awarded. Take the claims challenge today!
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 28th November 2013
Author: David Brown