Suffered whiplash? Need advice? Call the injury lawyers in Wigton
Whiplash is an injury which nearly everyone has heard of. It is a common and painful condition that is caused by accidents which suddenly and violently jerk the neck backwards, forwards and sideways.
This unnatural movement and flexing of the neck ligaments and tendons causes them to become torn and damaged, resulting in debilitating pain and tenderness.
Don’t suffer in silence!
You have suffered an injury as the result of an accident that wasn’t even your own fault. It makes sense to claim compensation for your injuries as soon as possible after the accident, for your best chance of being awarded the compensation claim that you deserve.
Unsure if you can claim?
Call the leading experts in processing personal injury compensation claims for whiplash victims; the Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyers Wigton. They have in excess of 13 years’ expertise and knowledge of the legal claims system and can process your claim reliably and accountably throughout the legal process.
Their telephone advisers will quickly and honestly notify you over the phone if you are eligible for a legal compensation claim for personal injury. Alternatively, you can check your own eligibility to claim with their injury lawyers Wigton by using their unique 30 second online test, which kets you know if you qualify and gives you an estimate of how much you might receive.Open Claim Calculator
Whiplash injuries usually develop soon after the accident has occurred – typically within 6-12 hours following a collision or accident. Although whiplash is commonly associated with road traffic collisions involving multiple cars and rear end shunts, it can also be caused by:
- riding accidents
- sporting accidents such as boxing and rugby
- falls from height e.g. scaffolding
- assault using a heavy or blunt object striking the head
- motorbike accidents
- cycling accidents
Symptoms of whiplash injury
Whiplash is more than just a stiff neck. It can also cause the following symptoms to develop:
- head ache
- muscular spasms
- neck stiffness and limited range of movement
How can injury lawyers in Wigton help me claim?
The team of injury lawyers in Wigton at Accident Advice Helpline are committed to helping you to achieve a successful outcome to your personal injury claim.
- the injury lawyers in Wigton will process your claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis meaning that you can claim in the knowledge that you don’t have to find the money to pay up front, easing the financial costs of claiming
- the injury lawyers in Wigton have a wealth and breadth of knowledge to help and guide your claim through the legal process
- the injury lawyers in Wigton offer a dedicated 24 hour, 7 day a week telephone helpline service to ensure that your queries are answered swiftly.