Been out hiking and had an injury? Call the injury lawyers in Wemyss Bay
Hiking and walking is a popular pastime and lets you enjoy exploring the area around where you live with a group of like minded people who can share their favourite walks, usually ending with a well earned pub lunch!
If you, or some one you know, have been injured as the result of a walking or hiking accident, that wasn’t caused by your own fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Our guide to walking and hiking
Whilst you can never foresee accidents, it is possible to take sensible precautions in order to reduce the likelihood of becoming injured should you become lost!
- wear warm, waterproof and windproof clothing to ensure that you are prepared should the weather change for the worse
- wear sensible walking footwear with a sturdy and ridged sole to avoid slipping or twisting your ankle
- take an OS map and compass to ensure that you stay on track and check regularly that you are on course
- pack adequate food which is high in carbohydrates and sufficient water to avoid dehydration should you become delayed and get hungry and thirsty
- pack a torch with extra bulbs and batteries
- pack a whistle in case of emergency
- don’t rely on your mobile phone as signals can be patchy
- tell someone where you intend to walk and notify some one of your anticipated time of return
- consult the weather forecast before you leave and take any local advice that you are given regarding suitable paths and routes
Making a claim for your injury using injury lawyers in Wemyss Bay
To start your injury compensation claim following a walking or hiking accident, simply call Accident Advice Helpline and speak with one of their dedicated and sensitive advisers. With a helpline that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can be assured that your call will always be answered and any queries you have about using their injury lawyers Wemyss Bay will be resolved.
Their injury lawyers in Wemyss Bay can coordinate and process your injury claim through from the first point of contact to a successful outcome. In addition, your claim will be treated as unique and individual as you are and your claim needs will be at the centre of our service to ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Go online and take their unique 30 second on line test to find out if you qualify to make a claim and for a rough idea of how much to expect. Can your claim pass their injury lawyers in Wemyss Bay personal injury compensation test?
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 25th November 2013
Author: David Brown