Injury lawyers in Trunch and making a personal injury claim
- Have you had an accident within the last 3 years?
- Was that accident the fault of someone else?
- Were you injured and needed medical attention?
If you have answered yes to these questions you may be able to make a personal injury claim and can get free advice from injury lawyers in Trunch at Accident Advice Helpline.
The accidents that might mean you should call injury lawyers in Trunch to make a personal injury claim
There are numerous accidents that can and do happen every day, over 3 million of them a year in the UK. It could be that you:
- Slipped, tripped or fell over
- Have been bullied at work
- Had an accident while on a ramble
- Had a sporting injury
- Had an accident while on holiday
- Have been injured by an animal
- Have been involved in a car crash
- Had a motorbike accident
- Had a bicycle accident
- Had a work related accident
- Have been criminally assaulted whether physically or sexually
- Have contracted an industrial disease or illness
- Had food poisoning
- Have been run over by a motor vehicle
- Have been the victim of medical negligence
- Had any other type of accident
These are just some of the more common accidents injury lawyers in Trunch come across but no accident is barred from making a personal injury claim.
The things included in your claim
The accident and injuries and the impact on your life have to be accounted for when making your claim, but there are several other items that could form part of your claim as well, things such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Replacement of damaged equipment and accessories
- Medical expenses such as extra prescriptions and private treatment
- Travel costs if your car is off the road
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Cost of adapting or moving your home if you become disabled
- Anxiety and stress
- Any cost or loss that is a direct result of your injuries
Where you can get help to make your claim
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. We are one of the market leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry. For over 15 years, we have been helping blameless victims of accidents to get access to justice, and claim the compensation they deserved.
Our solicitors are extremely experienced in dealing with personal injury claims of all types, and will ensure that every facet of your claim is covered to maximise the amount you receive.
We have a freephone number, 0800 180 4123, which is open all day every day, and the advisors there will talk to you in confidence, and discuss your case with you. You will find them to be friendly and professional and they will help you all they can and give you free claims advice.
On our website there is a 30-second test that will help you decide if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do, what sort of level of compensation you could expect to receive.