Injury lawyers in Tongue
If you reside in the local area and are injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using injury lawyers in Tongue. If that accident should involve a fall, the same rules apply as to all other accidents:
- It should have been the fault of someone else;
- You should have sustained injuries severe enough to need medical attention; and
- It should have happened within the last three years.
A personal injury claim using injury lawyers in Tongue
Slips, trips and falls are one of the most common types of accidents that happen in the UK. They affect large numbers of people every year and can happen in several ways:
- Falling from height such as scaffolding;
- Tripping up on an uneven pavement;
- Slipping on a spillage (oil can be particularly slippy);
- Falling over an obstacle that should not have been there; and
- Falling down stairs when there are no or broken handrails.
These are just a few ways a slip, trip or fall accident may occur — obviously, there are many more incidents that can happen and cause a personal injury claim, in which case you might want to use injury lawyers in Tongue.
Whose fault is it?
We should all look where we are going and try to avoid situations that might endanger us. However, even when we are being vigilant accidents will still happen, usually because someone has not done something they should have like repaired the pavement, or moved the obstacle. In most cases, the responsible person or authority will have some type of insurance that covers them for these eventualities, such as:
- Public liability for accidents in public places — there is no limit on the cover these policies provide; and
- Employers’ liability for accidents at work — legally these have to start at a minimum cover of £5 million, but most companies start at £10 million.
Making your personal injury compensation claim
Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm that has the best reputation for making a personal injury compensation claim. We have been handling claims for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of victims get the compensation they were entitled to.
We operate on a no win no fee* basis, and even our number is a freephone number, 0800 180 4123, so it will cost you nothing to talk to the professionals and get the help you need. No win no fee* means just that — you will not have to pay us any money to start your personal injury claim, or if you claim ends up being unsuccessful.
If you prefer, on our website there is a 30-second test which will help with an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.