Injuries from falls tend to be thought of as minor cuts and abrasions, or maybe a sprain or two, but in reality they can often be much more serious than that. What if you fell from height because of the lack of safety rails, or you slipped into the path of oncoming traffic? Who knows if you would survive either incident, but if you did and they were caused through the fault or negligence of someone else, you may want to speak with injury lawyers in Tomintoul to discuss making a personal injury compensation claim.
Injury lawyers in Tomintoul often have to deal with slip, trip and fall injury claims
Slips, trips and falls are one of the most common types of accidents; they affect large numbers of people in the UK every year, and can happen in several ways:
- Falling from height because of a lack of safety rails;
- Tripping on an uneven pavement that should have been repaired;
- Slipping on a spillage that should have been cleared up;
- Falling over an obstacle that should not have been there; or
- Falling down stairs because of the lack of, or broken, handrails.
These are just a few of the slips, trips and falls that can cause serious injuries and may mean you want to use the services of injury lawyers in Tomintoul.
The rules you need to fit to make a personal injury claim
For you to be able to make a personal injury claim you must fit the rules, which are:
- The accident must of happened within the last three years;
- Someone else must have been to blame for the accident; and
- You should have sustained injuries severe enough to need medical attention needed medical treatment for your injuries.
If you fit these rules, you are probably entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using the services of injury lawyers in Tomintoul.
Falling over may mean you need Accident Advice Helpline to help with your personal injury claim
If you have a slip, trip or fall caused by someone else, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to make your personal injury compensation claim. We are a law firm who specialise in helping victims to get the compensation they deserve, and we have helped many thousands of claimants do just that.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, and even our number is a freephone number, 0800 180 4123, so it will cost you nothing to talk to the professionals and get the help you need. No win no fee means just that — you will not have to pay us any money to start you claim, and no money if your claim is lost.
If you prefer, on our website there is a 30-second test which will help with an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
Date Published: 16th November 2013
Author: David Brown