Looking for reputable injury lawyers in Strathclyde to assist with your road traffic accident injury claim?
If you have been the unfortunate victim of a road traffic accident within the past three years then you may be eligible to seek compensation for your injuries by making an injury claim. Perhaps you were a pedestrian who was involved in a collision with a motor vehicle at a set of traffic lights.
Maybe you were a cyclist who has been hit by a HGV or a bus. Or perhaps you were a injured passenger in the at fault car who has sustained an injury. The law states that if you have been injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault then you are entitled to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injuries and inconvenience.
- Did you receive your injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Did you require medical assistance for your injuries?
- Did the accident occur within the past three years?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions it is likely that you will be able to make an injury claim for your road traffic accident. Yes, even if you were the passenger in the vehicle that was deemed ‘at fault’ Why should you be left with a life long medical condition or endure pain and suffering for an accident caused by someone else? Why should you shoulder the financial implications of be left out of pocket because someone else’s negligence? Why not consider calling Accident Advice Helpline?
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my injury lawyers Strathclyde?
- Accident Advice Helpline were set up back in 2000 to assist victims of no fault accidents and provide them with access to legal expertise.
- If you decide to call Accident Advice Helpline they will be able to put you in direct contact with experienced and highly qualified injury lawyers Strathclyde who will work fat and efficiently on your injury claim.
- Don’t worry about how much a experienced and highly qualified injury lawyers Strathclyde will cost as Accident Advice Helpline will only put you in touch with injury lawyers Strathclyde who will work exclusively on a no-win, no-fee basis – meaning it won’t cost you a penny to get your injury claim started!
Call them now, for free, on 0800 689 0500 or if you are ringing from a mobile then call them on 0333 500 0993 and find out how Accident Advice Helpline can make your road traffic injury claim as stress free and easy as possible. Their telephone lines are always open 24/7 so you can call them right now. Your call will be answered by a member of the sympathetic and knowledgeable Accident Advice Helpline team and they will be pleased to offer you free advice about how best to proceed with your injury claim.
- Free call
- Free advice
- 100% guaranteed no-win, no-fee injury lawyers Strathclyde.
- Service second to none.
Date Published: 23rd January 2014
Author: David Brown