Need some legal advice regarding an accident that wasn’t your fault? Then you need the expertise and guidance of injury lawyers in Stornoway
- Have you had a recent slip or fall that required medical attention?
- Was the accident the fault of someone else?
- Did your accident occur within the past three years?
As a general rule of thumb if you have been the victim of a no fault accident within the past three years that was caused by the negligence of another party and you received injuries that required medical attention, then the law states that you are entitled to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injuries.
To find out if you are eligible to make an injury claim put the details of your accident and injuries into the 30 Second Test. It’s easy and simple to use the online compensation calculator. Within less than a minute you’ll know for sure if you are eligible to make a claim and if your claim is successful how much compensation you may be entitled to receive.
I qualify to make an injury claim – what next?
It’s important that you ring the helpful and sympathetic staff at Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible as there is a three year time limit of making an injury claim from the date of the incident so ring them now on 0800 689 0500 or if you are ringing from a mobile call 0333 500 0993
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my injury lawyers in Stornoway?
- With well over ten years of experience in assisting victims of no fault accidents achieve their legal justice Accident Advice Helpline is best placed to put you in touch with highly qualified and experienced injury lawyers Stornoway who will be able to work tirelessly on your injury claim to secure you every penny of compensation that is your lawful due.
- There is no need to worry about how much it will cost to launch your injury claim as Accident Advice Helpline will only put you in touch with injury lawyers Stornoway who work exclusively on a no win, no fee basis meaning it won’t cost you a penny.
- They will listen carefully to all the details of your injury claim and be able to advise you on how best to proceed.
- They can advise you on what other elements you may be able to make a claim for such as out of pocket expenses or medical treatment or loss of earnings so it is well worth giving them a call.
- They are fully endorsed by Esther Rantzen so you can be assured that they are trustworthy and will do their best for you and your injury claim.
- Free call
- Free advice
- 100% no win no fee injury lawyers in Stornoway
- Service second to none