Injury lawyers Stanford-le-Hope
Facial injuries can cause great distress even after they have healed if they leave a scar, as this may be so obvious. Even the courts feel that a woman will suffer more in this situation and will award them more in compensation than they would to a man. The other people that would be awarded a higher amount are men that their face is important to their work such as male models and male actors.
No matter what your gender is, if you sustain a facial injury in an accident that was not your fault, you should consider making a personal injury claim using injury lawyers.
There are other types of facial injuries that may make you want to make a personal injury claim using injury lawyers in Stanford-le-Hope
Disfigurement is what most people think of when you say a facial injury, but there other ways to injure your face, such as:
- Broken bones in the face can cause secondary problems. For instance, if you broke your jaw bone you may have problems eating or talking and if you broke a bone in your nose you may have trouble breathing.
- The eyes are very delicate and can be easily damaged in an accident and the sight affected. Sometimes this can even lead to blindness.
- Correcting damaged teeth can put you through lots of pain, suffering and stress. You may also lose your own teeth and have to replace them with false ones.
Any of these injuries, as well as many others, can happen in an accident and if the accident was not your fault you should be making a personal injury claim.
The things you can claim for
Your injury claim will include several areas relating to how the accident has affected your life, such things as:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Travel costs
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
- Cost of care should you no longer be able to look after yourself
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Medical costs
Making your personal injury claim using injury lawyers in Stanford-le-Hope
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing with claims for over 13 years and in that time have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
Our in house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will ensure that every area of the effects of your injury is looked into. This way, they can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
On our website, there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30 second test. This will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and if you do will give you some indication of the amount involved.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our friendly and professional advisors will guide you through the process of your claim and then take it out of your hands, only bothering you if it is absolutely necessary
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown