Dame Esther Rantzen’s TV appearances recommending the services of Accident Advice Helpline have been seen by most people who watch TV. These appearances are made because Esther wants the British consumer to be aware of the law that says if you were injured in an accident that was the fault of someone else, the guilty party should compensate you. Esther likes the public to be aware of anything that might be beneficial to them.
Injury lawyers in St. Peter Port say listen to Esther
Esther says to take her advice — she knows Accident Advice Helpline will look after you and will not want any money upfront, because we operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis. She also knows that we will:
- Always be friendly and helpful;
- Always give free, up to date, relevant legal advice regarding your personal injury claim;
- Only use solicitors who have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury, whether accidental or criminal, who specialise in personal injury claims;
- Be there 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need us;
- Make the whole process as quick, simple and efficient as possible;
- Deal with anyone we need to, such as the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers’ Bureau;
- Get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you; and
- Continue to use our four key principles, integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability — principles that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive; principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry.
Bearing all the above in mind, you will see how much easier it will be to make your personal injury claim with injury lawyers in St. Peter Port at Accident Advice Helpline.
Not only that, but you can contact us free as well
On our website, there is a 30-second test. Just fill in a few basic details and almost instantly you will know if you qualify to make a personal injury claim with injury lawyers in St. Peter Port. Not only that, but it will give you an estimate of the amount you may be awarded. It can only be an estimate, because everyone’s accident, injuries and circumstances are different, and these things can affect the final amount. There is also an online claim form, which asks a bit more detail and will result in an advisor calling you with an assessment of your claim.
Even our helpline is a freephone number, 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. There, you will find highly trained advisors who will give you free legal advice about making your personal injury compensation claim with injury lawyers in St. Peter Port. There will be no pressure from anyone at Accident Advice Helpline, we want you to decide for yourself if you want to continue and pursue your claim.Open Claim Calculator