Injury lawyers in Somerset
Somerset is a county in South West England. Agriculture is a major business in the county. Farming of sheep and cattle, including for wool and the county’s famous cheeses (most notably Cheddar), are traditional and contemporary, as is the more unusual cultivation of willow for basket weaving. And then of course there are the cider apples for which they are so well known.
Somerset has some extensive archaeological sites such as Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole and a complete skeleton, nicknamed Cheddar Man, dates back to 7150BC. Some caves were occupied until more modern times. Glastonbury has a long history, but is more famous these days for its annual music festival, which attracts artists and visitors from all over the world.
The Romans had a large presence in Somerset and there are signs of them all over the county, particularly in the city of Bath, which is where there are Roman Baths, located.
Medical professionals in Somerset are the same as anywhere else in the UK, most of the time they do a fantastic job under great pressure. Just occasionally though something goes wrong, the consequences for the victim can be dire and they might need to make a personal injury claim using injury lawyers in Somerset.
Injury lawyers in Somerset discuss what could go wrong
There are many things that can go wrong when you are seeking medical care, some examples are:
- The GP can misdiagnose an illness or prescribe the wrong medication
- The dentist could pull the wrong teeth
- The surgeon could amputate the wrong limb
- The midwife could cause harm at a birth
- The nurse could ask for the wrong blood tests
- The optician could mess up your laser eye surgery
- The pharmacist could give you the wrong medication, or the wrong dose of the correct medication
- The care worker could drop a patient because of incorrect techniques
- The physiotherapist could be working the wrong muscles and cause more harm than good
- The dietician could tell you to eat the wrong foods
And so it goes on. If anything goes wrong with your medical treatment, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim for medical negligence and you should talk to injury lawyers in Somerset to see if you have a valid claim.
You are dealing with the professionals
Medical practitioners are professional people who have trained in their profession for many years. So are Accident Advice Helpline, it just so happens that our profession in personal injury compensation claims. We are a law firm that specialise in the subject, and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
If you go to our homepage, there is a 30-second test, which will give you an estimate of the amount you may receive. This can only be an estimate because everyone if different and so are their claims.
Or you could call one of our advisors on 0800 180 4123, they will discuss your case with you and start the process of your medical negligence claim.