How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer Sherborne

    The market town of Sherborne in Dorset has seen its fair share of accidents on its small roads, but in this town, as in many others, the incidences of untraced drivers seems to be on the rise.

    Why these hit and runs are happening, no one knows. However, the one thing that everyone should remember is that even when someone causes an accident and flees the scene, you can still contact an injury lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how you can get some sort of compensation.

    Injury lawyers in Sherborne and claims

    Accident Advice Helpline have seen many cases of people being injured where the person responsible fled the scene. They have also helped these individuals to make a claim and seek compensation, with the services of an injury lawyer.

    They have lots of experience in getting a resolution to this terrible situation. If you have been through this awful experience, you may want to call them on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to see what they can do for you. Even Esther Rantzen has recommended using their services

    Injuries from untraced drivers

    If you are injured in an accident and the other person simply drives away, the pain and anger you may feel are justified. But in this situation, the only thing you can do is be grateful to be alive and give an injury lawyer, through Accident Advice Helpline, a call.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Don’t make the mistake of giving up when another driver flees the scene of an accident. You have rights just as they do and you can contact Accident Advice Helpline to enforce those rights for you. They will be able to make a claim for you and may be able to get you a compensation sum that will make you and your family happy.

    Date Published: 18th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.