Had a road traffic accident and need to claim with injury lawyers?
Road traffic accidents are one of the most common types of accident resulting in injuries in this country. From simple collisions to major pileups, road traffic accidents account for a large proportion of personal injury compensation claims. If you, or some one you know, have suffered the devastating effects of a road traffic accident, that wasn’t caused by your own fault, within the last 3 years, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using injury lawyers in Saundersfoot.
Our guide to dealing with a road traffic accident
- Stay calm. You should remember to keep calm and not be provoked by others. Emotions may be running high and starting an argument or responding to provocation will not help resolve the issue.
- Try to get witnesses to remain at the scene long enough to advise the emergency services of the course of events and provide their contact details for injury claims purposes.
- Ensure that the scene is safe. Do not put yourself in any danger in order to help others as this won’t help anyone! Turn off the engines and switch on the hazard lights.
- Warn approaching traffic using hazard warning triangles in the road and ask bystanders to direct oncoming traffic, if it is safe to do so.
- Make sure that you fulfil your legal obligations by exchanging your contact details, your vehicle details and insurance provider with the other parties involved in the road traffic accident.
- If possible, record details of the road and weather conditions at the time of the accident. Take photos using a mobile phone and sketch out the trajectory of any vehicles that have skidded.
Making your injury claim using injury lawyers in Saundersfoot
Call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to a highly trained and friendly advisor who can offer you no obligation free legal advice about making a personal injury compensation claim following a road traffic accident, for which you might want to use injury lawyers in Saundersfoot. With in excess of 16 years in the personal injury claim industry, Accident Advice Helpline are well established and highly experienced at providing access to justice for personal injury compensation claims.
Their injury lawyers will ensure that your claim is processed dependably, reliably, accountably and with integrity maintaining your needs as an individual at the centre of your compensation claim. Their injury lawyers will process your claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so you don’t have to worry about financing your claim. Call or take part in their unique 30 second online test and see if your claim will pass the compensation challenge and be processed by their injury lawyers in Saundersfoot.