How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Saltford

    Provided you don’t have any food allergies that can make you feel rough, if a meal is cooked with good, fresh ingredients in a clean and safe kitchen, there is next to no reason at all you should suffer with any type of food poisoning. If you have been struck down with a bout of something nasty, it will be likely that either the person who prepared your food, or the supplier of the ingredients, might be responsible for any nasty bacteria that made its way into your meal and gave you food poisoning.

    If you have suffered food poisoning after consuming a meal either at home, from a takeaway or out at a restaurant, you may just be able to use the services of injury lawyers in Saltford to sue for compensation.

    Restaurants and injury lawyers in Saltford

    If you’ve been forced to retire to the bathroom after eating out at a restaurant, there will be a good chance you’ve been unfortunate enough to pick up some sort of nasty food poisoning bug. If other people in your dining party have also become ill, the likelihood of the eatery you patronised being the source of the infection will be even higher, especially if everybody who started to feel ill ate the same thing. Under these circumstances, you might be able to use the services of a decent firm of injury lawyers in Saltford to sue the establishment in question for compensation.

    Supermarket/retail food

    You may also be able to use injury lawyers in Saltford to sue for compensation if you’ve contracted food poisoning from something you’ve purchased from a store. If you’ve been made ill by what you suspect is a dodgy food product, retain all of its packaging.

    In both of these scenarios, you’ll need to seek medical attention after becoming ill. If you don’t have official medical evidence that you suffered some form of food poisoning, any firm of injury lawyers in Saltford might have trouble getting you any compensation you might be entitled to.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When you go to see a doctor, whether at a GP surgery or to your local accident and emergency department, it’s highly likely that you’ll need to provide a stool sample. This will be analysed to ascertain what type of bacteria you’ve contracted.

    If it’s confirmed you contracted some form of food poisoning, call Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers at the top of this webpage. Calls are free from a landline and lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As such, if you call now, no matter what time of the day or night it is, somebody will be ready and waiting to take your call.

    Date Published: 2nd November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.