How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in North Kensington

    Injury Lawyers in North Kensington

    North Kensington was the backdrop for the film Notting Hill and has been the scene of race riots during the first Notting Hill carnival in 1958. It is the main area of North Kensington and is also the home to Portobello Market.

    You may be looking for injury lawyers in North Kensington because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident happened in the British Isles, you generally have three years in which to make your personal injury compensation claim, although for some accidents and injuries you only have two years in which to file your claim.

    Injury lawyers in North Kensington

    Another reason for seeking out injury lawyers in North Kensington is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. This may be a work-related illness. You and your injury lawyers in North Kensington (or ones based elsewhere) would have to prove that the negligence of your employer was the cause of your illness. You have three years from the date of being diagnosed with an illness such as this in which to file your claim.

    If you are in any doubt about how long you have to file your particular personal injury compensation claim, you should call a firm of injury lawyers in North Kensington, or ones based elsewhere, to find out. You can also call us here at Accident Advice Helpline for this and any other information regarding any type of personal injury compensation claim; our freephone numbers are given below.

    Victim of a violent crime?

    If you have been injured during the course of a crime, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). The crime should have been reported to the police, who will have made a report and given you a unique crime reference number. These will have to be made available to CICA. You only have two years in which to claim for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Although you can theoretically claim through CICA without the help of an expert criminal injuries lawyer, it is advisable to have one assist you, as the claims process can prove complicated and it can go on for a long time.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and expert legal advice in order to file your particular personal injury compensation claim, why not call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers? You can call us at any time on 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Don’t hesitate — call us now to find out how we may be able to help you make your claim.

    Date Published: 28th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.