Pony trekking injury lawyers Newtonmore
Wanting to speak to injury lawyers in Newtonmore as you were injured while pony trekking in Newtonmore and you want to seek compensation for the injuries that you incurred? Newtonmore is the place of birth of Pony Trekking in the UK. There are lots of other exciting activities in Newtonmore that make it very popular such as the Famous Golf Week, the Highland Games, the Newtonmore 10 Mile Race and the Clan MacPherson Rally, to name a few.
Injury lawyers Newtonmore required?
Located in Scotland, in the area of the Highland council is the village of Newtonmore. Since the year 1979, the A9 has bypassed Newtonmore. There are many exciting places to visit in Newtonmore, like the Clan MacPherson Museum, the Highland Folk Museum, Wild Cat Experience, Wild Cat Trail, plenty of walks and cycle routes and one can even go shooting, hunting or fishing.
By using the compensation calculator, you will be able to get a rough estimate of the amount of compensation that you could get while pony trekking in Newtonmore. This calculator can be obtained by you at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Tips to stay safe while pony trekking
• Warm up your muscles first by walking a bit before sitting on the pony.
• Be fully alert when you are riding the pony.
• If there is a steep hill, walk up the hill and walk down the hill.
• If you are going on a trail, be sure you know the local wildlife.
• Do not ride along a road, especially if there is traffic or in the dark.
• Go at the same speed if you find someone going slower than you who is ahead of you, do not try to go faster to overtake that person.
• If you encounter any hazards or holes or low branches or stumps, warn the riders who are behind you.
• It is best to ride your pony at least two pony distances apart from the pony in front of you and the one behind you.
Injury lawyers Newtonmore for pony trekking injuries?
Were you injured while pony trekking in Newtonmore? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Get the help of the experts in injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in Newtonmore. You will be able to reach them by phoning them on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or 0800 689 0500 from a land-line.
Date Published: 20th December 2013
Author: David Brown