Sports injury lawyers in New Malden
Do you want to speak to injury lawyers in New Malden as you were injured while playing here and you are now seeking compensation for these injuries? There are many sporting activities that take place in New Malden and these are inclusive of, swimming, going to the gym, football, tennis and there is even an 18 hole “Dino-Golf” course over here.
Require injury lawyers in New Malden?
Situated upon Thames, around 15.1 km (9.4 miles) from Charing Cross, is the suburb of New Malden. Localities neighboring to New Malden are Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Tolworth, Surbiton, Worcester Park and Kingston upon Thames. The establishment of New Malden was seen on December 1, 1846, with the arrival of the railway, now known as the New Malden railway station, on the main line from Waterloo.
If you have been injured whilst playing a sport in New Malden, you could get compensated for these injuries, in the following circumstances:
• You were injured whilst playing a sport in New Malden within the past 3 years
• Some other person was the cause of you getting injured whilst playing a sport in New Malden
• As you got injured whilst playing a sport in New Malden, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries that you got
Tips to keep safe while playing sports
• First, be sure you are fit enough to play the sport that you are considering playing. It is best to consult your doctor, before starting any sport.
• Stick to the rules of the game, these rules have been made not just for sportsmanship, but also to ensure your safety.
• If you are hurt or ill or if you get hurt while playing, do not play.
• Warm-up before you play, irrespective of whether it is a game or just a practice session.
• Always ensure that you have all the required gear on for the sport that you are playing, no matter if it is only a practice session.
• After the game or practice session, remember to stretch and cool down.
Injury lawyers in New Malden for sporting injury?
Did you get injured whilst indulging in a sporting activity in New Malden? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in New Malden and you can reach these personal injury claim experts by calling them up at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown