Injury Lawyers in Naburn


The small village of Naburn lies on the eastern side of the River Ouse, just south of York. Until 1988 Naburn was the site of a psychiatric hospital called York City Asylum.

Other facts about Naburn

  • Naburn has a population of approximately 500 people.
  • The village has a chocolate factory.
  • Naburn is situated on Route 65 of the National Cycle Network.
  • There has been a sailing club since 1938.

Like elsewhere in the UK, residents of Naburn are at risk from suffering a personal injury through no fault of their own. One of the most common types of accidents that injury lawyers in Naburn see are slips, trips and falls. They account for a large percentage of our workload.

Slip, trip or fall accidents

Accident Advice Helpline and injury lawyers in Naburn frequently deal with personal injury claims involving a slip, trip or fall. These usually happen in public places, shops, in the workplace, schools or on the street. If you believe the accident was not your fault and could have been avoided then you may be able to claim compensation.

Common causes of slip, trip or fall

  • Wet surface
  • Obstacles in walkways
  • Poorly maintained floor
  • Uneven path
  • Pushed by another person

Injuries caused

  • Sprains
  • Fractures
  • Back injuries
  • Cuts and abrasions
  • Bruising
  • Head injuries

Injury lawyers Naburn give tips on what to do after a slip, trip or fall

After a slip, trip or fall accident you should make a report to the relevant authority. If the accident occurred at work, then report it to your line manager. You should also enter the incident in the accident book. If the accident occurred in a supermarket or shop then ask to speak to the manager. Make sure you note down who you reported it to. If possible get some written confirmation too. This will help your compensation claim.

You should also seek medical attention. Depending on the severity of your injuries you may need an ambulance.

The next step is to contact Accident Advice Helpline and our injury lawyers in Naburn. We can talk you through the claims process and discuss your case with you. As a personal injury law firm we have the expertise and knowledge to handle your case.

All you need to do is give us a call at any time. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and speak to one of our helpful advisers for more information. There is no obligation and all of our injury lawyers in Naburn work on a 100% no win no fee* arrangement.


  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )