How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Mexborough

    If you are a resident of Mexborough, you may be looking for injury lawyers in Mexborough because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. If you and your injury lawyers in Mexborough, or ones based elsewhere, can prove you were not to blame for the accident, you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Looking for injury lawyers in Mexborough?

    Your injury lawyers also help you to file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove another person’s negligence was responsible for it. You may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, for example, in which case, you could make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer.

    You usually have three years in which to file a claim, but sometimes you only have two years in which to do so. Contact injury lawyers to find out just how long you actually have to file your particular claim.

    If you cannot find a local firm of injury lawyers in Mexborough you could always use the service of national personal injury law firm Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accidents in public places

    You may slip, trip or fall just about anywhere, and these are the most common types of accident. If you fall and are injured in the street, if you fell over broken paving, or because your foot turned in a pothole while you were crossing the road, you may be able to make a claim for your injuries against the local authority. You should inform the police of your accident and call an ambulance. The police should inform the local authority of your accident and write a police report. This should include the names and contact details of any witnesses.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have an accident in a shop or other building which is open to the public, you should report your accident and injury to a member of staff and have them write the details of the accident in the accident book. They should also write down the contact details of any witnesses.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and expert advice to file your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping people to make their claims for more than a decade. You can call us at any time of day or night on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not start the ball rolling and call us now?

    Date Published: 11th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.