How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Meltham

    If you live in Meltham, you will know that there is unlikely to be a firm of injury lawyers in the village. You would probably have to go to Huddersfield to find an injury lawyer to represent you. You could try looking up injury lawyers in Meltham in the local telephone directory, or try typing the phrase injury lawyers in Meltham into the search box in your PC. You could also contact us at Accident Advice Helpline if you are looking for an injury lawyer who works on a no-win, no fee basis.

    Looking for injury lawyers in Meltham?

    You may be seeking an injury lawyer, wherever you are in Britain, because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was no fault of yours. If this has happened in the last three years, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years to make a claim; these include accidents at sea, in the air and at airports. If you are injured in a violent crime, you also only have two years in which to make a claim for your injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

    You can also make a personal injury compensation claim for an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. The other person may be your employer in the case of a work-related illness for example. You have three years from first being diagnosed with an illness of this type, in which to file a claim.

    You should find out exactly how long you have in which to file your claim and we, at Accident Advice Helpline will be able to give you this (and other) information.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Finding an injury lawyer

    You need an injury lawyer who has the experience of filing claims for clients who had similar accidents and injuries to yours. For example, if you had an accident in a public place, perhaps you slipped in a supermarket and fractured your arm or leg, then you wouldn’t need to services of an injury lawyer specialising in road traffic accidents or accidents at sea. If you have difficulties in tracking down an appropriate injury lawyer to represent you, you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline, as we may be able to assist you in your search.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need any help or advice in order to make your personal injury compensation claim, you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. We have two freephone numbers for you to ring: 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. For expert legal advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 8th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.