The Lincolnshire town of Market Rasen lies in the West Lindsey district, just 13 miles from Lincoln, with Grimsby and Gainsborough also close by. With a population of 3,904 in 2011, the town is best known for its racecourse, which stages racing all year round. If you have been injured whilst attending an event at a racecourse here or anywhere else in the UK, you could make a personal injury claim within three years of your accident happening. But do you really need to use local injury lawyers in Market Rasen? Not when Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you. Our teams of professional personal injury lawyers and advisors cover the whole of the UK including Lincolnshire, and we have over 16 years’ experience handling claims for injuries sustained at race courses. The best way to find out if you are eligible to make a claim is to get in touch with us.
But I know local injury lawyers in Market Rasen – isn’t this more convenient?
What seems like the most convenient option often turns out to not be the best option when it comes to making a personal injury claim. Local injury lawyers in Market Rasen may not offer the same level of service or have the same experience as Accident Advice Helpline. We offer a 100% no-win, no-fee service, so you don’t have to worry about paying expensive upfront legal fees. Because we process most claims over the phone, you also don’t need to attend legal appointments and it’s unlikely your claim will end up in court. If you have sustained serious injuries, the last thing you need is more stress and trekking back and forth to appointments.
- How have you been injured at the race course?
- Spectating at a sporting event is generally not something we would ever think of as a dangerous activity, yet accidents can and do happen at all types of sporting events. At a race course, you could be injured in any of the following ways:
- Hit in the face by debris from passing horses
- Injured by a horse or rider coming off the track and hitting spectators
- Food poisoning from food served at the event
- Slips, trips or falls on uneven ground
- Injuries from damaged seating or tables at the event
- Injured in the race course car park – for example if a car knocks you over
These are just a few examples of the types of accidents which could leave you injured and whilst some will result in minor injuries, others could leave you more seriously injured and in need of treatment in hospital.
Get in touch with us if you have been injured
The race course owners and event organisers could be held responsible for your injuries, so if you have been hurt you can get in touch with us at any time after your accident. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more. There’s a three-year time limit in place to make a claim, so it is a good idea to get in touch with us as soon as possible after your accident.
Date Published: 2nd August 2017
Author: Emma Matthews