Golf course injury lawyers in Mannings Heath
Are you on the hunt for injury lawyers in Mannings Heath as you were hurt in a golfing injury? The land on which the Mannings Heath golf course stands today, was once used by smugglers in the 18th century. Harry Colt, the world-famous UK architect designed this golf course and it opened in the year 1914.
In need of injury lawyers in Mannings Heath?
Lying in the Nuthurst civil parish, on the A281, in West Sussex, UK, in the Horsham District, is the village of Mannings Heath. After the year 1945, there was a period of expansion in Mannings Heath. There are quite a few buildings from the 17th-century and the 18th-century that can still be seen here. There is a pub and also an Anglican church that was built in the year 1845 and has been dedicated to The Good Shepherd.
You will be able to determine if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the golfing injuries that you got on the green. To do this, take the 30-second test, a small and easy form that you need to fill in, at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to help play golf safely
• When you are about to take a swing with your club on the golf course, make sure that nobody is close to you
• When you are aiming the shot that you want to play, look ahead and to the left and to the right – so you are sure that nobody is in the way of your shot
• When you hit the ball, be sure you yell, Fore – this is the international warning word, that tells that a golf ball has been launched
• Even if it may not be your turn to hit the golf ball, it is your duty to stay alert at the golf course, if you want to ensure your safety
• If there is a group playing ahead of you and if they are slow, never ever hit into them
Injury lawyers in Mannings Heath for golf course injuries?
Have you been injured while playing on the golf course at Mannings Heath? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury lawyers in Mannings Heath and you will be able to get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile you can call them on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 7th December 2013
Author: David Brown