Are you seeking injury lawyers?
Do you want to talk to injury lawyers in Madingley as you were injured on the cricket grounds at Madingley? Madingley has two cricket teams and both of these teams play in the Cambridgeshire Cricket Association leagues. One of these cricket teams plays in the Cambridge Business House Midweek League.
Located near Cambridge on the western outskirts, in the UK, near to Dry Drayton and Coton, is the village of Madingley. The name of this village means woodland clearing of the followers or of the family, of a man named Mada. Madingley is home to the famous Madingley Hall, which was built in the year 1543 by Sir John Hynde. There is also a lake here, which is home to many different wildlife species. Locals have spotted Red Kites and also the very rare Black Squirrel, over here.
If you have been injured at any cricket fields in the UK you can take the 30-second test and find out if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for your injuries. This test is a form that has to be filled in and submitted and it is available at the Accident Advice Helpline website. Call us if you need injury lawyers in Madingley.
Tips to play cricket safely
• You need to wear the right gear
• Be sure that you are playing in an environment that is safe (not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to play on professional cricket grounds)Open Claim Calculator
• Your body needs to be ready to play cricket, so it is a must that you regularly attend training sessions
• Before you play, warm up and stretch
• After the game is over, stretch and cool down
• At all times, wear a mouth-guard, especially make it a point to wear one that has been custom-fitted
• Wear only those shoes that have been designed to play the game of cricket
• You must have on protective pads
• Ensure that the pitch is clean and smooth
• From the playing surface, remove all hazards like water, stones, etc
• Use sunscreen when necessary
• Drink water before the game, during the game and after the game
Injury lawyers in Madingley for cricketing injury?
Have you been injured at any cricket fields in the UK? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in Madingley and you can reach our personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can reach us at the number 0333 500 0993.