Injury Lawyers in Lower Wolvercote


If you are a resident of Lower Wolvercote, and you wish to make a personal injury compensation claim, you may encounter some problems in locating a firm of injury lawyers Lower Wolvercote-based to represent you. If this is the case, wherever you live in the British Isles, we at Accident Advice Helpline can assist you in your search for injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote or ones who work around your area who will work on a no win, no fee* basis. This is necessary as there is no legal aid for personal injury compensation claim cases nowadays.

Injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote

You may be looking for injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote, for example because you were injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. Usually you have three years in which to claim for injuries in an accident which happened in the British Isles. However, if you had an accident outside the UK, for example on a ship, boat or an aircraft, or at any airport, you only have two years in which to make your claim.

A firm of injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote, or ones based at a location close to where you live, can also represent you if you wish to make a personal injury compensation claim for an illness which you can prove was caused by the negligence of another person.

Work-related illnesses

There are a variety of illnesses which may be work-related and if you can prove that your illness was the result of the negligence of your employer, you may be entitled to make an injury claim against him or her.

Reasons for work-related illnesses vary as much as the illnesses themselves. You may have been diagnosed with repetitive strain injury (RSI) or work-related upper limb disorder (WRLD) for example. These can be caused if you have not been adequately trained to do your job with the minimum amount of risk to your health, or if your work station (if you work all day on a PC) has not been adjusted to suit your height.

Other illnesses such as Vibration White Finger (VWF), may have been caused because you were not given the appropriate protective gloves to wear while operating a high-powered drill (for example).

If you have been diagnosed with a respiratory illness, it may be because your employer failed to provide you with breathing apparatus.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need help and advice in order to file a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us on one of our freephone numbers at any time, night or day every day of the year. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not pick up the nearest phone and call us now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )