How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Llanfyllin

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Llanfyllin

    Llanfyllin is a small town in the Berwyn Mountains, close to Lake Vyrnwy, which is in an ideal location. Visitors can cycle or walk around the lake and follow the sculpture trail. There is a holy well in Llanfyllin, which is dedicated to Saint Myllin.

    If you are a resident of Llanfyllin and have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, you may experience some difficulties in finding a firm of injury lawyers in Llanfyllin to represent you. If that is the case, whether you live in Llanfyllin or elsewhere, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. Although you generally have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, the sooner you begin the process the better, as, if your claim has to go to court, it could be years, rather than months before you receive any compensation for your injury.

    Injury lawyers in Llanfyllin

    You may have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your injury lawyers Llanfyllin-based, or ones based elsewhere in the UK can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a claim for such an illness.

    If you are in any doubt about how long you have to file your particular personal injury compensation claim, you can check with injury lawyers in Llanfyllin or elsewhere, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accidents in public places

    A public place is anywhere that is accessible to the general public. It could be the street, or a building such as a restaurant, bank, museum, cinema and so on. If you have an accident in the street, you should inform the police and the local authority whose responsibility it is to maintain pavements and roads. If you trip and injure yourself because of a piece of broken paving, for example, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries from the local authority. However, if you fall over a loose manhole cover (for example) you would have to make a claim against the utilities company whose property it is.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you slip, trip or fall in a building (a shop for example) because of a spillage of food or liquid, and there were no hazard signs in place, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the shop because the staff had been negligent and not cleared up the spillage. You should inform a member of staff and have details of the accident (and names and contact numbers of witnesses) logged in the accident book.

    You always need to seek immediate medical treatment for your injuries however minor they may seem at the time.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, for expert legal advice, on one of our freephone numbers. From a landline call 0800 689 0500 or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why delay? Call us now.

    Date Published: 1st December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.