How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Llandrindod Wells

    Injury lawyers in Llandrindod Wells

    Llandrindod Wells became popular in the 18th century because of its mineral waters. However its popularity declined, only to rise again in the 19th century when the railway arrived to take Victorians to Llandrindod Wells to ‘take the waters.’ The town now holds an annual Victorian Festival which celebrates its heydays.

    Injury lawyers in Llandrindod Wells

    If you live in Llandrindod Wells, you may have been involved in an accident in which you were injured. You may be looking for injury lawyers in Llandrindod Wells in order to file a personal injury compensation claim. If you and they can prove that you were not to blame for the accident, you may have a successful claim on your hands.

    You may not be able to find suitable injury lawyers in Llandrindod Wells, in which case you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. You can call us at any time and hopefully we will be able to put you in touch with an appropriate injury lawyer who will represent you on a no-win, no fee basis.

    You may also be searching for a firm of injury lawyers because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

    How long do I have to file a claim?

    You usually have three years from the date of your accident, or of first being diagnosed with an illness in which to file your personal injury compensation claim. However, if you were injured in an accident at sea, in the air, or at an airport, you only have two years in which to do so.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you were injured during the course of a crime, you also only have two years in which to file a claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, if the attack took place in England, Wales or Scotland. If the assault occurred in Northern Ireland, you would have to claim through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

    If you are unsure about how long you have to file your particular claim, call a firm of injury lawyers and ask for this information, or call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help to file a potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us now and find out how we might be able to help you?

    Date Published: 26th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.