Injury lawyers in Limpley Stoke
Do you need to talk to injury lawyers in Limpley Stoke required by you as you suffered from injuries while walking on the footpath in Limpley Stoke? You were walking along the footpath and suddenly you got hurt as a result of getting an injury due to a landslip. As such, it could be possible for you to seek compensation for such an injury.
Seeking injury lawyers in Limpley Stoke?
Situated below as well as above the A36 road, in the Avon Valley, between Freshford and Bath, in Wiltshire, UK, is the civil parish and village of Limpley Stoke. Included in Limpley Stoke is Midford, a village on the outskirts of Somerset and also included is Waterhouse, a hamlet. At Waterhouse, there is a country house from the 18th-century which was once a residential home for elderly people and it is now a Grade II listed building.
If you have been injured while walking on a footpath in Limpley Stoke, you could get compensated for these injuries, under the following conditions:
• You were injured in Limpley Stoke within the past 3 years
• Some other person was the cause of you being injured in Limpley Stoke
• As you were injured in Limpley Stoke, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries
Tips for walking safely on the streets and roads
• Be visible when you are walking on the road. Try to wear bright colours, be it day or night
• Do not chat on your mobile phone when you are on the roads
• Choose the route that you walk on that is frequented by people. Do not go on a path where there are no people and if you see any stranger or someone suspicious, you need to alter your route at once
• Stay to one side of the path, instead of weaving about from one side to another
• Keep alert for runners and bikers and let them pass
• Look to the left and then to the right and then to the left again, before you cross the road, do not totally depend on the pedestrian crossing
Accident Advice Helpline
Have you been injured while walking down the footpath in Limpley Stoke? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in Limpley Stoke and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can call up the number 0333 500 0993.