Injury lawyers in Leominster
Are you seeking advice from injury lawyers in Leominster as you got injured when in Leominster? The vineyards and gardens at Leominster are a great place to go for a quiet stroll and enjoy the experience of wine tasting. There are also quite a few very fascinating plants that you will find here.
The need for injury lawyers in Leominster
Situated at the confluence of the River Lugg and the River Kenwater, a tributary of the River Lugg, Leominster is a market town in Herefordshire, UK. Leominster has been twinned with Tengeru in Tanzania and Saverne in France. In 1988, in the month of November, the £9 million 6.4 km (4-mile) bypass, the A49, was opened.
If you got injured while at the vineyards in Leominster, maybe while you were working there, or visiting, and you think someone else might have been to blame for your accident, you could be entitled to claim. You can find out how much compensation you could get for your injuries by using what is known as the compensation calculator. This calculator will give you a rough idea of how much compensation you could get and you will find this tool at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to keep safe in a vineyard
• Beware of slipping, tripping or falling – so tread carefully
• If you are handling materials, be careful to ensure that you are using the right procedures to handle these materials
• Be on the alert for electrical and machinery hazards
• If it is called for, especially if you are working in a vineyard, make sure to use the right personal protective equipment and also the right chemical protective equipment
• If you are employed at a vineyard, make sure that your employer gives you a written statement of all the safety policies that are in force at the vineyard
• If you are working at a vineyard, it is important for you to know whether or not your employer has assigned responsibilities for directing, monitoring, planning and implementation of the safety programme that it has set up
• There should be a system in place at the vineyard, where employees can freely communicate their fears to the employer, without having to face any kind of fear of reprisals.
Injury lawyers in Leominster for an accident at work injury
If you have been injured in an accident at work in Leominster, talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury lawyers in Leominster and you can reach these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can call them up at the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts