Are injury lawyers in Leith needed by you as you got injured while at the port in Leith? The Port of Leith has a ship-handling capability of up to 50,000 DWT and in Scotland, it is the biggest port that is enclosed in deep water. With so much freight and traffic, accidents happen regularly. A non-fault accident means Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline are experienced
Accident Advice Helpline are an experienced legal firm. We have been making successful compensation claims for over 15 years. If your accident meets the right criteria, we can help you too.
- Compensation is only paid if someone else was to blame for your accident.
- You must visit a doctor after your accident to have your injuries treated.
- You have a maximum of 3 years to get your claim started.
Our trained advisors can confirm your eligibility to claim and if you wish to proceed they can start your claim on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Not all injury lawyers in Leith will use this method, but doing so means you don’t have any financial risk when you claim.
If you have been injured at the port in Leith, you can get the help of Accident Advice Helpline to aid you in seeking compensation for these injuries. You can also get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could get for these injuries, by using what is known as the compensation calculator, which can be found on our website.
Safety tips when you are at a port
- Beware of cargo that is dusty as different kinds of dusts can affect the health in different ways, sometimes the effects are chronic and even disabling
- A couple of big hazards are tripping and slipping, so be careful of where you walk
- Beware of staying in confined spaces such as ships holds, bins, silos and warehouses as these are hazardous due to various reasons
- Watch out for lifting equipment and falling loads
- If you work at a port and if you are carrying out a number of tasks involving heavy lifting, you are in danger of getting musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
Call now for injury lawyers in Leith
If you or someone you know has met with an injury, call Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors are here to offer you advice on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile phone you can call 0333 500 0993.
For the best result from your claim call the best injury lawyers in Leith. Call Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown