How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Kyle

    If you live in the ancient district of Kyle in Ayrshire, you may have been a victim of an accident and be searching for injury lawyers in Kyle to help you make a personal injury compensation claim for the injuries you sustained.

    There are many different kinds of accident, so be sure to choose injury lawyers in Kyle or elsewhere, who have extensive experience of handling claims for clients who have had the same kind of accident that you have had, to represent you.

    If you need injury lawyers in Kyle call us

    Another reason for seeking out injury lawyers in Kyle (for example) is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

    That person might be a local restaurateur if you had food poisoning after eating at a restaurant; a landlord if you are a tenant living in poor conditions; or an employer if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease. There are other illnesses which fall into this category, so this list is not exhaustive.

    How long do you have to make a claim?

    Usually, if you have been diagnosed with an illness for which you and you lawyer can prove was the result of another person’s negligence, you have three years in which to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have been injured in an accident in the UK, you normally have three years once again, in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, if you were injured in an accident at sea, in the air or at an airport, you only have two years to file your claim, as such accidents are governed by international conventions.

    You also only have two years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in a violent crime. You can claim for such injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). Although you can submit a personal injury claim directly to the CICA, it would be best to hire an experienced criminal injuries lawyer to help you as the process can seem complicated and it can also be a lengthy one.

    Certainly, if you wanted to appeal against any decision made by the CICA, you would need a lawyer to represent you. Also you would need to know if any compensation amount offered was reasonable for your injuries, and a lawyer would be able to give you this information.

    Accident Advice Helpline is here for you

    If you believe that you have grounds for filing any type of personal injury compensation claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our helpline numbers. You can call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not grab your phone and call us now?

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.