How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Knightwick

    If you live in Knightwick, you may be searching for injury lawyers in Knightwick because you have been involved in an accident, in which you suffered injuries, which you can prove was not your fault.

    Knightwick is in the middle of hop-growing country, and although hops can help us with some sleep disorders and other health problems, hops can be harmful to dogs; they can cause malignant hyperthermia, which is usually fatal. Luckily for the residents in hop-growing areas, hops are not associated with illnesses in people.

    Injury lawyers in Knightwick

    Did you know that you can claim personal injury compensation for any illness which you and your injury lawyers in Knightwick, for example, can prove was caused by another person’s negligence? Now you are probably wondering how an illness can be a result of someone else’s negligence so here are some examples.

    You could, for instance, file a personal injury compensation claim, along with your injury lawyers in Knightwick or ones based elsewhere in the UK, for a work-related illness caused by your employer’s negligence; for food poisoning after having a meal at a restaurant, and so on. These are just some examples of illnesses which can be the result of negligence on the part of another person.

    Food poisoning

    Usually if one person has food poisoning after eating a meal out, other people will  also be suffering. You will need to keep the receipt for the meal, or for the contaminated product which you bought in a shop or supermarket, so that you can prove you purchased it. You will also need to keep the packaging from a contaminated product so that it can be analysed by the local department of the Food Standard Agency.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have food poisoning symptoms such as diarrhea and stomach cramps, with some vomiting as well, you should seek medical treatment. A doctor’s report is required if you are to seek personal injury compensation for this illness.

    For food poisoning which lasts for a few days or weeks you can expect to receive somewhere between £600 and £2,800 in compensation and you can also claim for loss of earnings for those days when you were unable to work. You should keep the receipts for prescriptions and so on as you can also be reimbursed for any payments made which directly relate to your illness.

    It is always worth reporting a case of food poisoning to the local department of Public Health an Hygiene, so that the cause can be investigated and an epidemic prevented.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to make, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice? You can use one of our freephone numbers to call at any time.

    Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call right now?

    Date Published: 21st November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.